In this time you will learn the 8 signs of intense romantic chemistry. So, if you met a guy and you are experiencing these things, you can be sure that he is extremely attracted and shares an intense connection with you. Don’t go anywhere because we are starting right now. If you are reading this sentence, you probably have a good idea of what romantic chemistry is. People talk about it all the time when referring to a first meeting or first date. They ask questions like. Did you feel any chemistry or any sparks? So yes, most people have an intuitive grasp on what it means. But before I share the signs that of intense romantic chemistry, let’s start with a quick description so we are on the same page.
Romantic Chemistry is this irresistible, yet unspoken, mutual attraction between two people who have just met. It’s a profound connection – a magnetic pull that you feel towards another person, but it’s also a feeling of confidence that the other person feels it too. It’s the awesome spark that people look for in a partner. And, when you share that experience with someone, it can be the first sign of an amazing relationship to come. Another important thing note…. Romantic chemistry is not something that is easily faked. It either exists between two people or it doesn’t. So, if you are feeling and seeing these signs, you can be sure he’s feeling it too. Oh… and I have a bonus tip at the end that ties all seven together and implies your chemistry. So make sure you stick around to get that one too. So, without further ado, here are the signs to look for.
1. Maintaining Eye Contact Is Fun – Not Awkward When a guy is attracted to you, he will look at you give you lots of eye contact. Making eye contact is often the first way to connect with another person. But when it’s not right, this eye contact can leave you feeling uncomfortable or even awkward…. Not Good. But, if maintaining eye contact with a new person feels natural, comfortable, and even enjoyable, that’s the first sign of good chemistry. Also, if you notice that his pupils dilate like this. That means he is really attracted and feeling chemistry because pupil dilation is involuntary and impossible to control. His pupils should start to dilate the moment you begin gazing at each other. Also, if you notice him breaking gaze to look around your face, that’s another huge give away. So he will be looking into your eyes, then he looks at your mouth, and your lips, then back at your eyes, and maybe your hair… Those are more signs of chemistry and attraction.
2. Time Flies When You Are Together: This is one of my favorite signs that you have amazing chemistry with someone. People who have experienced amazing chemistry with a partner often describe it as a mental state or out-of-body experience where time flies by, and they get lost in what they’re doing. When you are together, you experience timelessness. Or a distorted sense of time because you are so involved and enjoying the present that you lose track of time passing. You are completely focused on each other. The ego falls away. Time flies. Every action, movement and thought follows inevitably from the previous one, effortlessly. Like you are making beautiful music together.
3. You feel like you have known each other much longer intense chemistry makes the other person feel familiar in a way that you can’t quite explain. You feel a strange, inexplicable sense of “recognition” when you meet and you are instantly very comfortable with them. You may even feel an odd sense of déjà vu, as if this moment has already taken place, perhaps a long time ago in a different setting. And, as you get to know each other, you feel like you completely get and accept one another. You’ll often share similar interests, thoughts, strengths and weaknesses. And, you might come across details in your upbringing that you have in common, or you might have even been at the same events at the same time without ever meeting. Again, it’s a feeling of intensity and familiarity at the same time.
4. Your Body Language is louder than Words: Body language is often a dead giveaway for intense chemistry. In fact, your non-verbal communication is often louder than your words. That’s because both of you may be unable to control the way your body reacts when you are together. In other words, you will have a difficult time trying to hide what your body is saying. That’s because your brain releases specific neurotransmitters whenever you’re around a love interest. This brain cocktail causes your blood pressure to rise and produces feelings of excitement, racing heart, breathlessness and sweaty hands. So, you’ll notice that either of you are blushing or have rosy red cheeks… you might even have feelings of nervousness. Other subconscious body language signs of chemistry include feeling comfortable with your crush being very close to you. When he is inside your personal space, it feels exciting and may even give you shivers. It feels good when he is close and leaning in towards you. It’s like your body has this uncontrollable urge to be as close together as possible.
5. Hyper Awareness of Touch: People who feel chemistry and are attracted to each other naturally find ways to touch each other. And, you both become hyper aware of even the most friendly and polite physical contact. So, if you catch yourself getting a rush from his hand grazing yours or you feel shivers from a playful touch on the arm while laughing, you know that you feel great chemistry with him. Whether the touching was on accident or on purpose, if you get excited from their touch, it’s a sign that the physical chemistry is definitely there. But if he’s not touching you, or casually bumping into you, Try casually touching him on his arm or shoulder or bump into him and gauge his response. If you casually touch him and he doesn’t pull away, that’s a great sign.
6. You Can’t Stop Smiling at one another is another tell tail sign of intense chemistry. The magnetic energy makes you feel like you can’t stop smiling, and neither can be. And, Smiles are magical. That’s because the feelings are contagious. When you’re smiling in response to seeing someone… It makes them feel like you’re smiling because of them. Happy smiles. Smiling above the mouth. Real smiles that extend well beyond the mouth: Smiles that lift the forehead and give you slightly squinty eyes. If his smile involves his whole face, it means you’re genuinely affecting him in a good way.
7. Playful Teasing, Bantering and Flirting Here’s a fun fact. Did you know that People become more attracted to you when they notice that you are attracted to them? What does that mean? Well, men become more attracted to you when you demonstrate, and they notice, that you are attracted to them. And that’s what flirting is all about… it builds attraction. Teasing and flirting also enables you to develop ‘inside jokes’ between the two of you and helps to develop your bond. it shows that the two of you are on the same wavelength and share the same sense of humor – So teasing, joking and bantering, in addition to showing and building chemistry helps to form a deeper connection.
8. Tension and Lingering On OK. Well these are actually two additional signs of intense romantic chemistry… The first one is sexual tension. Sexual tension is a phenomenon that occurs when two individuals interact and feel sexual desire, but the consummation is postponed or never happens. This is common when two people work together or go to school together but do not or cannot be romantically involved for other reasons. And when you can’t do anything about it, the tension is something you feel constantly. And lash, there is the lingering on part. That means that regardless of the situation, whether social, work or something different, you find yourself making excuses to stay around that person a little longer than you normally would. And, you have no problem doing things that you are not so interested in just to spend time being close to them.
So, if you find that you both linger around longer when you could have otherwise left, that’s a great sign of chemistry. OK. How do you tie all of them together and amplify your chemistry. Well, that happens when you build an emotional connection and become attached to one another.